Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Loudon 301 cup race.Bobby Labonte debuts in the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon  will return next weekend at Daytona. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 26th

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:45am - 12:45 pm/et  ( 34th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 27th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon 301 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Is this the last week for 5 F.A.Q?
                                                                                Yes it is.

2009 Loudon Images

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In 2009 , this weekend was the back in black scheme.
i was there.......25th i think........it is pictured in this years race events pamplet.
If Bobby can bring home a top 15 this week, it will go along way in possible sponership.
TOG, do you ever sleep?
Where's Bruno, the great cartoon maker? Was thinking this whole "Robby Bobby Racing" the sequel to Ricky Bobby would make for a killer cartoon..
Leaving for the track now, gates open in an hour and I need to stop and buy some "Supplies" on the way. Hoping for a dry weekend for once
No Doubt, Speed Factory.TV will get a few more views this week.......and if Bobby gets a top 15 give him the keys to the Hummer or the Monster Truck for the weekend.......
Bobby will NOT drive one of those beasts. He thinks Robby is crazy for doing so. We saw him in Homestead right after he visited RGs shop last year. I asked about the visit, he said he was "just looking around." Hubby said "So you won't be driving any off road trucks for him?" Bobby replied emphatically "NO WAY! THAT'S JUST CRAZY."

So if he does get a top 15, I'll volunteer to take the truck keys in his stead.
@TOG, why the last week for F.A.Q? I read them and the schedule.
What does TOG mean anyway?
the other gordon
Check out the Go or Go Homers this weekend...Kvapil will have his hands full making the race.

09 Mike Bliss (Hendrick power & assistance)
13 Max Papis
26 David Stremme (Has alot of momentum after last week)
36 Casey Mears (Has fast qualifying cars)
38 Travis Kvapil (Dropped another spot in Owner Points)
46 JJ Yeley (Has qualified well so far)
55 Michael McDowell
64 Todd Bodine
66 Dave Blaney (Done well qualifying)
somehow this worked out great for RGM, he has been all over the news all week, a main topic on Sirius, and cameras will be on Bobby also to see how he is doing.

great exposure in this case

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service