Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Loudon 300 #2 race. Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEEDFACTORY.TV / MENARDS / ORANGE CRUSH Toyota.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 17th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 25th Quickest )
 Qualifying          3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( 29th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 18th

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 29th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      12:30pm -  1:30 pm/et   ( 25th Quickest )

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 19th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( 26th Place, -1 lap down )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon 300 Top 6 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New Chassis
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will RG go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes
                                                                            6) When does Kevin Conway Return?
                                                                                Conway returns to the #7 at Dover

2009 Loudon Images

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as my mother tells me all the time, "Son, those speed limit signs are there for a reason".
As are the crash data as all the parts failures count as a "crash" too...but all people see are "X" number of wrecks and then say that driver is a danger out there...

Except in the case of David Ragan's rookie year, I honestly think all of his crashes were him spinning and wrecking..lol
And Hornish in his first 2 years. That boy could spin a car...
Looking Forward To This Weekends Race .
Finally. A friday to look forward to. Haven't had one of those in a while.

Bummer about Dover. (for me at least since I would be there to see Robby race). What will become of Planet Dover?
That was Truex's first win. I think Rob ran tenth, was quick enough for seventh but Jeff ran him up the track.
Keep looking forward, because still top 35. As of this morning, rain is predicted here Thursday night/Friday morning. And it would be a NH race weekend without rain
Not sure if this was posted somewhere (probably was), but according to Conway RG is in the car at Loudon, Phoenix, and Texas.
Good news for me, because according to my sources (tickets in hand) I'll be in the grandstands at Loudon and Texas
daymn..thats some traveling
Live in NH, have family in TX, I just find a way to visit them every April and November.
Leaving for the track now for East and Modiefied practice and qual
TOG, Thanks for the top 6. This will a fun weekend for all the right reasons.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service