Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Las Vegas 400.  Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 26th

Practice    3:00 - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying  6:30 - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

Practice  1:40 - 2:20 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice  2:45 - 3:50 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 28th

Shelby 427  3:00 pm/et , green flag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as VEGAS LIVE and  PLANETROBBY TWITTER.

Las Vegas Appearances

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is robby running the mint, or only Score races?

Cuz mint is the same weekend as Monster trucks
The 49 appears to be on the sidelines except for maybe the few races that have big paychecks. They don't have a driver do they? And they really were never definitive how many races Warner was on board for. I'm pretty sure that what Warner races there are, will go to the 7. But I could be wrong. I didn't sleep at Holiday Inn Express last night... I didn't sleep much at all.
Robby could drive both,
What purpose would that serve?
he is just that bad ass
arrived in Vegas...I really miss old school Vegas....anyways, will fire up the live feed during the hauler parade tomorrow, as well as the rest of the weekend. any live feed you miss, will archive, so you wont miss anything !
thanks.....enjoy
wooooooooooooohooooooooo!
oh by the way this race weekend is huge for this team. Can they unload fast and competative??
Larry Carter was just hired and is the new crew chief of the team . Iain Watt is still the engineer with the team.
Larry Carter has been with some good teams...hopefully he will bring some good stuff to the table for us!
That's a great move!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service