Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Las Vegas 400.  Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 26th

Practice    3:00 - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying  6:30 - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

Practice  1:40 - 2:20 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice  2:45 - 3:50 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 28th

Shelby 427  3:00 pm/et , green flag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as VEGAS LIVE and  PLANETROBBY TWITTER.

Las Vegas Appearances

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's difference between half-assed and underfunded. No rose-colored glasses; I wouldn't be heartbroken if he left NASCAR, who needs the frustration?
man, tough crowd here.

it would be different if any of you even knew what happened to the car or what the problem was

until you do why not stfu?
Finally someone makes some sense here!
That is true on this occasion. Dosen't explain the last 2 years though. The cars do LOOK sweet however.
how about 2 Hendricks cars at the same race. does that count?
I dont think you get penalized for not qualifying, my guess they were told this isnt right and when they got put on the clock they just couldnt fix it in time. Either way, at this rate (I know its only 2 races so far) but I dont think he will be able to stay in top 35, and if you are out of teh top 35 and cant get the car on track to qualify you dont have a chance. I noticed the Keyed up racing didnt make it either........bring him back, or beg him to come back.
yeah Doug cant be too happy over there about now...lol
maybe if we get 2 or 3 "consultants" they can put their heads together and figure things out. It's hard to find a car Robby can drive, his style is so off-road.
San Felipe 250 in 2 weeks then will have something to cheer for, this nascar season is not looking good so far, be a big fan for over 20 years pulling this is not fun right now it can only get better from her
yeah I love sitting home on a sunday watching Fox cover the San Felipe 250 on TV and having PitCommand up so I can listen to Robby....oh wait...they dont...lol
You have to admit though that the updates in off-road have become more frequent. But nothing beats being able to see it.
I love it all....but I see the talent level of some of these Nascar assclowns and I cant fathom why Robby isnt a top 20 driver....JMO

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service