Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Las Vegas 400.  Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 26th

Practice    3:00 - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying  6:30 - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

Practice  1:40 - 2:20 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice  2:45 - 3:50 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 28th

Shelby 427  3:00 pm/et , green flag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as VEGAS LIVE and  PLANETROBBY TWITTER.

Las Vegas Appearances

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TOG, I don't think NASCAR.com is doing the Garage cam thing anymore. It's still showing a shot from Homestead, and has for both races so far this year.
You are correct, but PlanetRobby is doing a live garagecam this weekend, so that is where the link will take you.
Cool. Looking forward to it!

I hope they point it at the #7 garage ;-) Nascar.com rarely did.
Does anybody have the LV RG Monster appearance schedule for this weekend yet?
will be up by tomorrow
I new that you would have the info.

Thank
while i love the usual monster colors, it would also be really cool to pimp some of their other stuff, kinda like what amp is doing with dale jr
Robby finished 15th last year in this event. Be nice if he could improve on that.
Haven't you ever heard of the power of positive thinking ;o)
I know RGFan, that's how I am at work. If I don't expect anything from them I'm never disappointed. But I usually try to stay positive in the rest of my life. One of these days soon Robby will put together a thing of beauty.
He will continue to entertain for sure, just not on Sundays in NASCAR. Looking forward to all the other stuff he will run this year.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service