Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Kansas 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 24th in the 2009 NW series race at the track.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Kansas track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 1st

Practice            1:00pm - 2:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying          4:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( Starting 41st )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 2nd

Practice           12:30pm - 1:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        1:50pm - 2:50 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 TAPE DELAY 6:30pm/et )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 3rd

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway Kansas 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 Kansas Images

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how about driving fast practice....
Let's hope that KC keeps the pedal to the metal and that the shop found the sweet spot for the intermediate tracks. It would be nice to see another top 25 finish for RGM.
it should be interesting to see how he does in a new car from RGM. with all due respect i fear the results may not change. will Robby Gordon be at the track as owner ?
Going for the pole and win this weekend.RGM engineers have just been waiting till the end of the year and the right driver to show what they have.
Everything is great, good to see a full race to mess around with the car. However as far as Kansas as a race is concerned, I need to find out how to spell that sound you make when you yawn. AaaaHHHuuuoooyyy
Think i'll watch those Buffalo Bills crush the Jets...no perhaps steelhead fishing Kansas never made it for me sorry.
Extenze Graphics On This Site!! Congrats RGM!!
ya noticed ! cool deal.

Lets seal the deal on this top 35, and get ready for Dakar & 2011
Right On!! Go RGM!!
Let's not forget Baja 1000. I'm looking forward and wishing luck to Robby for a Baja 1000 win!
woohoo the whole distance now that wy i joined this page to do chat about KC the whole race
Tweet from KC:

Stay tuned! RT @BigBurm92: @extenzeracing any merchandise gonna come out with extenze and the rgm label on it?

Is this a long term partnership?
Tweet from DeLana Harvick (Pic of Speedfactory Hauler):

Hadn't seen haulers for the last 5 minutes then this guy shows up. Must not have gotten the hauler parade "memo" http://twitpic.com/2thblc

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service