Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Kansas 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 24th in the 2009 NW series race at the track.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Kansas track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 1st

Practice            1:00pm - 2:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying          4:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( Starting 41st )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 2nd

Practice           12:30pm - 1:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        1:50pm - 2:50 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 TAPE DELAY 6:30pm/et )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 3rd

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway Kansas 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 Kansas Images

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RG is not known for being on time.
Must have gotten held up in inspection.
DOT inspection......it never fails

jk
Nice to see the Extenze Graphics on the site , hope it means that they are serious. I do not look for KC to qualify well, probably will work more on race trim. If he does what he has done best (stay out of trouble) he may be in a good position towards end of race.
GO NUMBER 7

MUBS
Anything better than 30th will be great, most important to beat the #38 and #71
yes...beat the #38 & #71.....On Sunday.....not today....not in practice tomorrow, but the actual race on Sunday....
Extenze on the Planet site...looks like KC picked up the option. I also notice a familiar sponsor on the quarter panel...Menards!

Things are starting to take shape at RGM...and Planetrobby!
actually , Techni Waterjets is on the car
+1
Kansas will be my second Nascar event, and my family and I are very excited! I am disappointed that the souvenir trailer will not be here. I was looking fwd to taking a photo in front of it and purchasing some great items. Maybe another time...
Cheers Robby!
Dan, i got my pic took at NHMS in front of the Speed Factory hauler....it's a great pic.....if you get the chance it's a good photo opt.
I'm kinda surprised there isnt a Speed Factory logo somewhere on that car.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service