Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Kansas 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 24th in the 2009 NW series race at the track.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Kansas track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 1st

Practice            1:00pm - 2:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying          4:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( Starting 41st )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 2nd

Practice           12:30pm - 1:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        1:50pm - 2:50 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 TAPE DELAY 6:30pm/et )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 3rd

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway Kansas 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 Kansas Images

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KC/RGM actually looked good for about 1 2/3 lap on most restarts, and then it was like an anchor was dropped. What ever happened to the mentoring process? Find it had to believe RGM is seriously thinking KC will be part of the team in 2011, or RG would be mentoring him at the track. Not a knock on the team, just saying that is a little indication that bringing KC/Extenze is here only for the $ to help them get through this year. If they were concerned about next year, RG would have been at Kansas.
RG will be in California next week.
Ha Ha!
Robby will be in the #7 at Texas & Phoenix . I think we will see some good racing from RG there.
Bottom line: Have the 7 inside the top 35 after the checkered flag falls at Homestead. How they do it is up to Robby and RGM. GAS ON!
Impossible to concentrate on driving the car, running the business and being the crew chief all at the same time as has been well noted here. So if RG can concentrate on firming up the business end now for next season, we're already a step ahead of where we started this year. I'll be at Homestead cheering KC on to stay in the top 35, and at Daytona to watch Robby smoke 'em in '11. Just gotta roll with the punches until then.
I got to watch the motor blow up first hand. I suppose it was better than wrecking or S/P?
Much better than wrecking, but about the same result as a S&P.
Except NOT on the "formula" for making $,but hey the car is straight.
TRIAD is getting sloppy. How does one blow up when they are the slowest on the track? What's this, the 3rd time this season?
Why don't you ask them:

Triad Racing Technologies – Engine Shop
1826 Albertson Road
High Point, NC 27260
336.841.0022 Office
Kyle Busch Motorsports: Powered by Triad. I spoke to Kyle at Dover & he loves their motors.
160 mph sustained vs 165 mph sustained averaage, is hardly 'slow' & motors can still easily blow.

But I agree. Motor blowing is the last thing I'd expect to see happen yesterday.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service