Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Kansas 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 24th in the 2009 NW series race at the track.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Kansas track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 1st

Practice            1:00pm - 2:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying          4:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( Starting 41st )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 2nd

Practice           12:30pm - 1:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        1:50pm - 2:50 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 TAPE DELAY 6:30pm/et )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 3rd

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway Kansas 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 Kansas Images

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everybody done worrying about the Dover race that has already been run ? Good ! Now , we head into Kansas, with over 80 points on the #38 ( and they still have to qualify their way in ) & KC will run the full race. Robby will return to the #7 at Texas & Phoenix, so those who are RG fans only, enjoy your weekends off.
No weekend off here! I support anyone is Robby's cars.
Got tons of family & friends gonna be there.. Got my order for a Harvick shirt in.. Go 7 Go!!
the 38 cars gonna be eager with blaney. stay clear and qualify hard show what can happen next.
What Car is Racing This Weekend ?
#7 with Kevin. A new car from the RGM stable.
RGM full race.... I'm in.

As long as the doors are still open at RGM, I will keep watching NASCAR.

Time to see what Conway can do.

GAS ON!
Thanks TOG, love the Yes..Yes,,,Yes.........Nice
I heard Dave will be in the 38 for the next few week, hopefully Kevin can beat the 71 hopefully
Glad to see some new cars ! Thanks WJM .
Despite the weather in NC this week, the team did have pitstop practice this week.
Right-on

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service