Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 Monster Energy Toyota on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #07 of Jones will sport the speedfactory.tv colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 18th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( 13th Quickest )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( 16th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 19th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( 14th Quickest )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  2:45 pm/et  ( 13th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 20th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( 2nd Place )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

INFINEON CONTEST IN THE CONTEST CREW

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2009 Chassis/2010 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Monster Energy
                                                                            5) Will Robby get TV Time?
                                                                                Plenty this weekend.In-car camera

2009 Infineon Images

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby will also make an appearance on Trackside Live! on SPEED TV on Friday evening.
And at the trailer at 8 Sunday morning, I have heard
I know and he said "SHIT" on TV!
Did anyone happen to listen to the radio interview with Robby tonight?
I missed it. Hoping for a recap or rebroadcast . I sent an email to our contact at Sirius, they usually send the mp3 file.
I can't wait. What a perfect fathers day. Just one question, what chassis is the 07? The same as last year?
10-4 to the perfect fathers day race!!! Lets hope RG makes it a very special one for Baja Bob and all the other dad's that support RG. Can't Wait!!!
Please NASCAR, don't throw caution flags to keep the "nascar favorites" in the hunt! Let it all play out and get the real winner!!
This is my first fathers day and I am hoping Robby makes it extra memorable.
My first was last year. I'm hoping the second brings some better luck. Congrats on being a dad.
Thanks Eric.
Your pleading won't change their ways, unfortunately.

See, Monster Energy isn't the "Official Energy Drink of NASCAR", so they can't win.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service