Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Homestead cup race. Kevin Conway will practice & qualify & race the #7 Extenze Toyota,since Robby Gordon was racing in Baja..Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 19th

Practice            11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying           3:10pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 20th

Practice              1:30pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour         2:50pm - 3:50 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 21st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Homestead Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at California
                                                                            5) Is the top 35 safe?
                                                                                Yes it is.The sky didn't fall.

2009 Homestead Images

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Plans for practice & qualifying remain unchanged?
KC in the car for practice & qualifying.
Wow! It looks like a Speed Sponsify car - Pretty in Pink. Hope RG can put it up front as it will really stand out on TV.
Sharp!! Gotta Think PINK!!
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS WAS LAST MONTH.
I'm thinking more along the lines of SPEED Energy Unleaded.
nah, makes too much sense.
I'm thinkin along the lines of:
1) How many times will "The Crew" mention "as the standings are now"
This is why i'll have the radio on and can lay odds that if Robby wins the Baja they will mention it.
2) Along with the three road races this year this is one race that i'm happy to watch, as a fan, racing has been a paint drying demo most weeks...Kudos to Harvick and Hamlin for being in the position to unseat the cheaters....(am I the only one who heard a rumor about the short lug studs on the 48 team)
3) Congrats to RGM on what was a fun filled, holyschit I can't believe it happened again, we came out of it alive, roller coaster ride of a year. Maybe we will do something crazy late in the race if the chance presents itself.
As to your 3rd point, maybe he will hold up JJ with 2 laps to go so one of the H's will get the checkers. He would get a lot of TV coverage for his sponser.
Will there be any promotions or are the drivers planning on signing autographs or anything this weekend? I will be there so I'm hoping for something...
yay, the pink car is back!
This is Edwardo (Barcelona, Spain). Wondering what ever became of "Extenze" sponsorship?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service