Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Dover 400. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , MAY 14th

Practice         11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         3:10pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 15th

Practice 2        11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour     12:50pm -  1:50 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 16th

Raceday        1:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 1:16 pm/et   ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Dover LIVE ! streaming video of all pitstops during the race.

Robby Gordon Dover Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran before, but new updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Warner Music
                                                                            5) Is the live video feed continuous ?
                                                                               Nope,however all pitstops will be live.

2009 Dover Images

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tog,
It's his damned fault if it was a 40th place car. He hasn't made very many smart moves in a long long time.
For a driver of his talent it's all a shame.

BRR
To me, it looks like Robby survived to race again. Plus, he didn't tear any equipment up. We all would have enjoyed the race more if Robby had been running in the top 10-15 only to crash out with 50 laps to go. Finish would have been the same though, and RGM would have to build another car. $$ doesn't grow on trees. Chalk this up to a learning experience and hopefully use today's info to improve the car in the future. Keep moving forward RGM.
Damned straight .Robby is the leader/owner of that team.If the car was evil its because it is a built and prepared by RGM car.Maybe he is not as smart as he thinks he is when it comes to chassis design and setup!
Best layed plans! I thought this chassis was brand new?Every chassis has it's own personality and maybe it simply didn't respond to know adjustments.RGM is gaining on a weight transfer theory,IMO.(short flat tracks are hard'r to figure out,weight transfer thing) Personally,I think the rear sway bar thing is kicking RGM's ass.I really don't think rear bars and truck arms go together.And remember there's no other track like Dover to go test! Unlike MotoGP, once you present a car at tech,thats the car you've got for the weekend (unless valid reason for back-up) good,bad or indifferent! On to testing during the OPEN.
they know where the problem is, and he mentioned it before the race even started. Going to take a few weeks and a test session at Charlotte to get it corrected.You are only as good as your last race.
So what is the problem?
Thats ok. As loose as that car was, I would have bet $$ he ended up in the wall after lap 30. Next weeks test session at Charlotte couldn't come at a better time.
Morgan was a bad motherfunker back in the 80s/90's
Based on how bad this weekend was for RGM, 31st and still staying in the top 35 is pretty good for his team. A top 25 in Charolette would be good after how things have been running.
Saluki7, Have a safe trip. Mike
Based on how bad this weekend was for RGM, 31st and still staying in the top 35 is pretty good for his team. A top 25 in Charolette would be good after how things have been running.

Right on! Still Locked in for the 600!! Oh Yeah!!
Spotted Cow usually knows the answers to these, but I am going to go out on a limb and say tie would go to best finish of the 2 teams.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service