Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Dover 400. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , MAY 14th

Practice         11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         3:10pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 15th

Practice 2        11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour     12:50pm -  1:50 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 16th

Raceday        1:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 1:16 pm/et   ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Dover LIVE ! streaming video of all pitstops during the race.

Robby Gordon Dover Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran before, but new updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Warner Music
                                                                            5) Is the live video feed continuous ?
                                                                               Nope,however all pitstops will be live.

2009 Dover Images

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope she's not following this thread TOG!
she went from 110 lbs to 114 lbs...lol...i don't think she has any worries..
good thing is rg is locked in this race. another cool thing is robby has something to race for, the top 35 in pts, we know he can't win (maybe the road courses and rp's), but he is racing against the bottom teams. If he can keep the car moving, he should be fine to beat the 35th place car. He will be multiple laps down early, but he needs to race those around him in points, not the 48 / 29/ / 11 cars. 30th place finish should be the goal for Sunday.
Gee ,I thought that was the goal every race,like a self fullfilling prophecy
RGM has survived for over 5 years as the "Can't be Done" Owner/ Driver. He has survived in one of the worst economic times. He's still in the Top 35. Monster has stepped up it's sponsorship program this year. He lead laps at Talladega. Sonoma is coming up soon. Robby likes Dover and typically runs well here (despite an average qualifying effort in the high 30's). DANG PEOPLE! Robby knows what he's doing, just back him up or back the hell up!

TOG- You need to add 5 more FAQ's

1. Why doesn't Robby run more qualifying laps?
With limited resources it's more beneficial to spend his time in race trim.

2. Why is Robby (?) MPH off the leaders pace in practice?
He's in race trim while most are in qualifying trim.

3. Why doesn't RGM & BAM run both cars?
They would love to, please send your checks to Robby Gordon Motorsports.

4. Why does RGM run alot less laps than other teams in practice?
Perhaps they're busy changing setups & trying different things.

5. Why does Speed always go to a commercial when Robby qualifies?
Because he was in race trim and he was slower than most in practice Why would they want to spotlight the slow cars?. If that doesn't satisfy you, call SPEED.
Very true Big Zoom, but...

The point of RGM was to build a race team that contended for victories. Robby did not leave RCR with the metality to hang in the top 35. He even said at the beginning of this year they needed to be contending for top 5's and top 10's to survive.

There is zero doubt in my mind the COT killed the concept of RGM. Anything Robby had gleamed from Simo, Morgan McClure, and RCR was lost with that change-over. I am impressed with Robbys ability to keep the team together in tough times, but fighting to stay in the top 35 with glorified start-and-parks is hardly racing.

I remain upbeat and optimistic, just sharing my opinion.
Kyle Petty showed up at my daughter's high school today with his wife and kids. He told them all about Adam and Victory Junction. She has a picture with him and his autograph. He invited them all to the Foundation Track Walk after tomorrows race.

That was very nice of him.
Kyle Petty is a class act!
>> I cheer for RG because I want to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here!!!!!

Long live the single car owner / driver.

There's no need to fear,
[RG the] Underdog is here!

http://lizilla.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/underdog.jpg
Just being a casual fan ,and a Robby fan,I need some clarification.
In my mind ,you are better off running as much as you can in qualifying trim,so when its time to qualify you have a better shot at a higher starting position and a better pit stall.
Running laps before qualifying ,in race trim,tells me that there is a lack of confidence in the teams ability to change the car back to race trim quickly,or the drivers ability to communicate effectively with his team in order for them to understand exactly how the car is reacting and what changes are requiredI am so sorry ,I can't help myself!!! So if you qualify( say 38th) in race trim ,practice and improve the car and finish 20 that is the best way.?
OR
Qualify in qualifying trim .Qualify 20th.Switch to race trim and improve the car during both practices,,Still start 20 ,get more TV coverage than if you started 38th,pass 18 less cars and finish better than 20th.

OR
I am really sorry,I didn't realize all the cars starting ahead of Robby qualified in race trim ,so it must be the way to go..So to me, qualifying in the back is like PUSHING a piece of string.Race on!!
please lets not turn this into a "why we like Robby" thread.

we all know why he is bad ass
ah yes, good call. Jimmie Johnson once had a dose of the ol' Dover Double Dip

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service