Join in here and discuss all the practice & qualifying action from Daytona. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 5th

Practice  2:10 - 3:30 pm/et  ( 5th Quickest )
 Practice  4:00 - 5:30 pm/et  ( CANCELED - RAIN)

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 6th

Qualifying  1:00 - 4:00 pm/et  ( 32nd Quickest )

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 10th

Practice  12:00 - 1:30 pm/et  ( 35th Quickest )
 Practice    2:00 - 2:50 pm/et  ( 37th Quickest )

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY 11th

Qualifying Race 150 miles -  4:00 pm/et ( Finished 19th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 263

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

DG on the track, RG not
Somebody tell Robby to quit handing out Monster drinks and get to practice!!!!
Robby usually never goes out early in practice. Give him a little more time, then you can worry, and hes out. I told you not to worry
This is a long session.. Relax folks.
all it does it gives you moe opportunity to wreck your car...lol. hes on track now..
..and burn up an engine!
RG now making laps
justintv
As much as I look forward to all this, the past has shown the first two practices are shakedowns and nothing more. Let's just hope Robby hooks up with the 49 and gets that car in the show come Thursday. All else is fluff. On a side note I was able to turn the sound up on the TV where I am at for this first practice.............gotta make sure my AM reception and web pages are in order there is no way i'm listening to DW ever again.
yup. You dont want to end up like the #33 & the #00 and have to get the backup ready.
what's up with the garage cam? The same dude has been on camera 2 for a week..I'll bet he's one wore out dude......
Robby was saving the top 10 speeds for when I got home from work. Just wait...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service