Join in here and discuss all the practice & qualifying action from Daytona. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 5th

Practice  2:10 - 3:30 pm/et  ( 5th Quickest )
 Practice  4:00 - 5:30 pm/et  ( CANCELED - RAIN)

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 6th

Qualifying  1:00 - 4:00 pm/et  ( 32nd Quickest )

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 10th

Practice  12:00 - 1:30 pm/et  ( 35th Quickest )
 Practice    2:00 - 2:50 pm/et  ( 37th Quickest )

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY 11th

Qualifying Race 150 miles -  4:00 pm/et ( Finished 19th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 263

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is this a new, more sane NASCAR??? This is a decision that actually makes sense and helps the "little guys".
the arca officals must have given them the idea
wow Robby is the first guy out, dunno if that's a disadvantage or not.
If the practice is right before hand it shouldn't hurt him. New rubber on the track after the rain will help. Finding the fastest line will be an issue though, going later has this advantage, but the right line pales I'm comparrison to having the right weather. With this huge backstretch it's a crapshoot with the wind. And if history serves right expect rg to cruise in the back.

In respect to my earlier comment. In 08 or 09 Robby could have won it. He had a huge push from menard who left him out to dry. A teammate won't do that.
'ride around the back' history was changed in Talladega Fall , 2009...lol....I think he goes for it all race long. 'Spot on' observation in reference to qualifying.
Thanks
Just wondering, but did anybody hear Larry Mac say at some point today I think around the time they showed Robby's car sitting in the garage maybe! I didn't have it recording so I can't go back now and look but he said he had heard something that he was surprised he had not heard before now, but basically it was that Robby has said that the #7 will be at the track every week, basically running a full schedule, but Robby would not be there every week due to other commitments. Then talk of all the other things that Robby does, Indy came up, and DW actually knew that Robby had almost won Indy the one year before his problem! Just curious if anybody else heard that. Seems promising that the #7 will be on track everyweek though even if Robby is not there!
Yes, DW mentioned that...you are correct.
DW is very knowledgeable when it comes to racing, and as stated in another post...maybe this one, some of his on-air comments just drive people up the walls!! I think he is the only one that gets his humor.. ha ha.
I'll predict Robby will go back to the ride around and let the front guys crash plan.Why? Becouse with Na$crap's let'm race plan there will be lot's of BIG ONES. One must finish to finish first plan.Robby has a drafting partner-David. Be smart and Maximize.IMO
the duel races are really going to be interesting.
Agreed

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service