Join in here and discuss all the practice & qualifying action from Daytona. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 5th

Practice  2:10 - 3:30 pm/et  ( 5th Quickest )
 Practice  4:00 - 5:30 pm/et  ( CANCELED - RAIN)

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 6th

Qualifying  1:00 - 4:00 pm/et  ( 32nd Quickest )

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 10th

Practice  12:00 - 1:30 pm/et  ( 35th Quickest )
 Practice    2:00 - 2:50 pm/et  ( 37th Quickest )

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY 11th

Qualifying Race 150 miles -  4:00 pm/et ( Finished 19th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 260

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like Robby dropped back to push David for most of the race - he was moving him up but the 49 was too damaged.
I doubt anything pertaining to RGM was on Logano's mind today.
I agree. Just close racing, and Dave got loose.
I don't really care that Gilliland missed the race, but seeing Waltrip get in was the disappointment.

Daytona qualifying must be screwed up when a guy who wrecks can get into the race.
I think David would have made it in if he hadn't been wrecked. His speeds were good and he was moving up in the pack. No, the cars are not on the par with those from the big teams. RGM cars really need some more speed out of those engines! I agree that someone that wrecks in the duel shouldn't get in the big race, esp. if they are POS!
so lets see....we qualified 32nd, we practiced 35th/37th and we start 34th on Sunday. Yes, I think a top 5 is definiately in the cards.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service