Just a heads up that today ( 2-4-10 ) is media day at Daytona Speedway, and Robby Gordon will be there. There is also a live feed via nascar.com , however there is no guarantee if and when Robby Gordon will be shown, so stay tuned !

UPDATE:

here is the MP3 for Robby Gordon from Media Day

Views: 119

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes at the conclusion of the interview on Sirius, Robby mentioned that he was going to have an announcement next Friday.
i would bet Robby will be racing 90% of the cup races this year as well.
Hopefully he has an Indy story mixed in with that announcement. Like he picked up all of Tony Georges scraps and Menard is sponsoring it.
@ Matt

I hope you know that it took JPM 3 years to get in the Chase and to run with consistency. Sam Hornish is in his third year and we saw a lot more out of Hornish last season than we did of JPM in his second season. And Dario didn't make it in Cup because Ganassi was quickly falling because they were losing funding. Not because he couldn't drive the car. He just needed more seat time than 1/5 of the schedule.
Um did you miss my point?

If it was that hard for good drivers, Danica is going to have a rough time of it for sure.

Instead, you seemed to have taken my comments out of context and assumed I was talking negatively about dario and sam. The opposite is actually true, my point is if drivers of that caliber can struggle in NASCAR someone like Danica is going to really struggle.
Danica is going to struggle, no question.
but if she does more Go Daddy shower commercials...do we care? :)

But yes, I think she is going to fail miserably this year in Nationwide...
i dont think she will 'fail' , per-se, she will have the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best , however , it will be a gigantic learning curve, and i can see her getting easily frustrated, like Eric Crocker did when she had the best of the best of Ray's equipment(no pun intended )
LOL!!
Hmm, first practice tomorrow and still no entry list posted....
Look how well Jr has done in the best to the 11th power equipment. He could be keeping the seat for her.
TOG, I think talking about Erin and "Ray's equipment" is what originally got Jeremy Mayfield in trouble. ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service