Just a heads up that today ( 2-4-10 ) is media day at Daytona Speedway, and Robby Gordon will be there. There is also a live feed via nascar.com , however there is no guarantee if and when Robby Gordon will be shown, so stay tuned !

UPDATE:

here is the MP3 for Robby Gordon from Media Day

Views: 119

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Top 5 at daytona doesn't lock you in. total average after the first 5 races is what will lock you in. so if that were to happen. i'm sure something would happen from there.
I don't think bighead was saying that a Top 5 at Daytona locks the 49 into the Top 35. What it sounds like he is saying is that if the 49 does finish Top 5 at Daytona, will they try to run the next 4 races and try to keep the 49 in the Top 35 of the 2010 Owner Points so that they are locked in after Bristol and thus the 49 can run the full schedule (unless it drops out of the Top 35).
could not have said it better myself
I have seen a picture of the car and it is UGLY. My guess is it won't be on the track for long. If it is, it will be so far in the back that it won't be seen unless it is getting lapped.
LOL....
Robby will be interviewed by shannon after Jim Hunter.
stepping out right now for about 30 min.....but I can rewind up to an hour..so if I miss it I still should be able to rewind and catch it
Nice Planet plug !
at least he said the 7 car will be there all season.
ahhh hes comin up on SIrius...I didnt see nascar.com...was he on there? and I imagine the Planet will have it up shortly for those like me who punted on the live stream? :)
Great interviews on both Nascar.com and Sirius with Robby. Robby said he will have an announcement next Friday. Wonder what it will be?
I assume clearing up the driver plans for when he has schedule conflicts. purely a guess.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service