Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Daytona 400 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 Speedfactory Toyota.This weekend is an IMPOUND race, so the schedule is somewhat different.Here is schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JULY 1st

Practice            4:00pm - 5:20 pm/et   ( 19th Quickest )
 Practice 2         6:35pm - 8:00 pm/et   (   1st Quickest  )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 2nd

Qualifying          4:00pm -  6:30 pm/et   ( Starts 32nd )

SATURDAY , JULY 3rd

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:49 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Dega 2010 Plate
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will the top 5 return next week?
                                                                                Yes it will.

2009 Daytona Images

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go #40 M. Kobyluck & crew
Best road course ever was in Riverside California. It's gone now. It had a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong dragstrip down one side and really sharp corners.
Which drivers tend to hook up and draft with Robby on plate tracks? I have never really been able to work out who goes with him. Seems to just go with anybody but no real friends out there and no team mates.
Robby's best chance ever for a plate win was 2008 Daytona 500... But Paul Menard flopped it.
The Pepsi 400 that year was a great chance too. He had the best tires coming up through the field after the final restart, and made it all the way up to sixth before the final caution came out just as the white flag flew. He had a top 3 in the bag if they completed that last lap, he could keep the pedal down in the corners while others were having to feather it. 4 more turns, I liked his chances.

I do remember when Paul didnt stay with Robby. I also remember the radio tirade.
Had a great car with RCR one year in the 400 and Kurt Busch killed the car on pit road.
ah yes. Forgot 'bout that one.
ok let us pray for nice weather and not losing the draft.i really dislike watching Robby ride around all by himself at Dayton.
DAYTONA
There is only about 40 minutes until practice. I for one have found this week to be quite boreing and am ready to see Robby hit the track.........
I know everyone on this site is a Robby fan but I'm kinda excited to see JR. in the #3 this weekend.....
Here's to Robby running up front all race. Screw the back of the pack, he never has enough time to get up front at the end. He is safe on points and I'd rather see him wreck than be left in the back with no help to get a win. It's time to end Nascar's active driver with the longest winless streak, he can do it this weekend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service