Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Daytona 400 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 Speedfactory Toyota.This weekend is an IMPOUND race, so the schedule is somewhat different.Here is schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JULY 1st

Practice            4:00pm - 5:20 pm/et   ( 19th Quickest )
 Practice 2         6:35pm - 8:00 pm/et   (   1st Quickest  )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 2nd

Qualifying          4:00pm -  6:30 pm/et   ( Starts 32nd )

SATURDAY , JULY 3rd

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:49 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Dega 2010 Plate
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will the top 5 return next week?
                                                                                Yes it will.

2009 Daytona Images

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. Jr seemed very happy to bring Dale Sr's # back to victory lane. I know this has nothing to do with RGM but I have always been a fan of retiring numbers. Theres too much history behind that number to watch someone else drive it IMO.
Cue the rumor mill now: Jr. goes to RCR in 2011 driving the #3 which leaves a spot open for Kahne at Hendrick. Hendrick & Childress work out a revenue sharing agreement for Jr.'s marketing bucks.
Good one, Alan. That's the best win-win solution to the Kahne situation I've heard.
I think that is the best possible situation for all involved.
Jr. is quoted on Jayski as never driving the #3 again. But you know how many have said 'Never' and done it.
Jr. should quit. He sucks. It was rigged last night.
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he should quit . He's mediocre at best , but I don't see why that should mean he sucks . He fits in with a lot of the mediocre drivers that are in Nascar .
Elliot Saddler,,,,,,now thats a different story
Sadler IMO has become a big joke .
Looking at tonights weather forecast ( Weather.com ) looks pretty if'y,tomorrow is not much better. Might be a short night if they can get half of it in.
Just say no to rain.
I might be the best race in a long time if rain is coming, just think of the non stop battle for the lead.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service