Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Daytona 400 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 Speedfactory Toyota.This weekend is an IMPOUND race, so the schedule is somewhat different.Here is schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JULY 1st

Practice            4:00pm - 5:20 pm/et   ( 19th Quickest )
 Practice 2         6:35pm - 8:00 pm/et   (   1st Quickest  )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 2nd

Qualifying          4:00pm -  6:30 pm/et   ( Starts 32nd )

SATURDAY , JULY 3rd

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:49 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Dega 2010 Plate
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will the top 5 return next week?
                                                                                Yes it will.

2009 Daytona Images

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hope we are not in for another race like the 500 was
I'm one of the first to claim speed doesn't count on superspeedways. But I sure wasn't feeling that way last night. So much for TV time will come when we show results! Robby has so much momentum going right now, you would hope someone would at least mention his name. You can go to speedtv.com and scroll to the bottom of the page to find a feedback link and let them know what you think.
2nd fastest in avg times overall.
After looking at some of the quotes from the drivers at various Google news links, we may be in for a hell of wreck fest. I think we have around 10 drivers going to back up cars and many of the drivers calling the track a 'slip and slide'. Good luck RG and kept the fenders clean.
Lead Lap 1 after winning the pole then drop like an anchor to the back for about 350 miles.
With the track all slippy -Robby would smart to ride at back,I'll guess it might be real busy out back.
RG has a rocket, qual up front, run up front and win it for Uncle Sam on the 4th!!!!
Rain delays,Red flags for the big one,Multiple GWC's, could possibly put the race finish on the 4th.
Biggest fear is that qials will be rained out. I know he can come from the rear but good pit location would be nice.
I can almost guarantee you that Robby wont qual in the front, 25-35 would be a good guess. And pit road is so big at Daytona that pit selection wont be crucial.
I predict robby qualifies 16th and finishes with a 4th place finish.
I predict he is leading by Lap 3

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service