Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Daytona 400 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 Speedfactory Toyota.This weekend is an IMPOUND race, so the schedule is somewhat different.Here is schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JULY 1st

Practice            4:00pm - 5:20 pm/et   ( 19th Quickest )
 Practice 2         6:35pm - 8:00 pm/et   (   1st Quickest  )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 2nd

Qualifying          4:00pm -  6:30 pm/et   ( Starts 32nd )

SATURDAY , JULY 3rd

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:49 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Dega 2010 Plate
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will the top 5 return next week?
                                                                                Yes it will.

2009 Daytona Images

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

12th place paid $120,398. I hope this covered all his bills and a few SpeedFactory.tv episodes.
Speedfactory.tv has sponsors of its own. Robby has said that he has gotten some people to fund it.
TOG- where I can cash in on those 10 schillings...I must have missed that joke??? Great run for RGM, 12th is good and not a trashed car, I would take that every week. I missed the race since we were on the Ohio River catfishing but we caught 2 channels over 25lbs, good time and glad for RGM this week.
You said in a post for Robby to have a good finish on the 4th. Meeeeee said " dont you mean the third ? " and I said " hey, there could be a rain delay or a red flag that could make the race finish on the 4th, and of course there was and it did finish on the 4th ( EAST COAST ) . The dis on you failed, and the 10 schillings is the payoff...lol...all in good fun....
thanks, my memory has been trashed between flying back from China, working on the farm and now heading to Brasil, I lost sight but the whole key was a good run for RGM and a clean car. Hopefully Joliet yields a top 20 and a lead lap finish.
Good run for the RGM team this weekend, reguardless how he got there. Smart run, take what it gives you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service