Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Daytona 400 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 Speedfactory Toyota.This weekend is an IMPOUND race, so the schedule is somewhat different.Here is schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JULY 1st

Practice            4:00pm - 5:20 pm/et   ( 19th Quickest )
 Practice 2         6:35pm - 8:00 pm/et   (   1st Quickest  )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 2nd

Qualifying          4:00pm -  6:30 pm/et   ( Starts 32nd )

SATURDAY , JULY 3rd

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:49 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Dega 2010 Plate
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will the top 5 return next week?
                                                                                Yes it will.

2009 Daytona Images

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love that top 5!
Tog ,thanks for the top 5
it's technically an off week for the Top 5. It will debut as a top 6 next week.
Top 6 for Chicago, nice!!
I have to admit, I am still confused about the sponsor, but other than that I am excited about seeing Robby on the track again this weekend.

Last race at Daytona on the old asphalt.
I don't know bout y'all but when Robby gets his first win as an owner/driver, I would like for it to be at a restrictor plate track such as Daytona or Dega. If he stays on the lead lap and is near 15th or so with 20 to go, look out.
Will he race or ride? Will he loose the draft? and if Bobby and Robby draft together will that mean that they are, well you get the picture....

I just had a funny thought, How does a person ask somenone "will you draft with me"? It seems kind of stange, kinda like asking someone on a date for the first time........
I would think its kinda like a first kiss. You don't ask, you just do it! They know who will work with them and who won't
fast is fast !
That 09 car can win... It would be great for RG and Bobby to pretend they are teammates using somebody else' car... Even have pit boxes next to each other.

Share tires and so on.
hell, maybe drive each other cars in practice.....
I see that the Talladega car is back; Robby was very excited after the 'Dega race that the car was in one piece (barely a mark anywhere on it, really) so they would have a lot to build on for the next plate races.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service