Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Daytona 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota.Robby will start 34th on Sunday.Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice  1:40 - 2:40 pm/et  ( CANCELLED - RAIN )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 13th

Practice  10:30 - 11:55 am/et  ( 14th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 14th

Daytona 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:19 pm/et ( Finished 28th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree with you on this, i don't see how he never recovered from the one pitstop because hell, they had plenty of other cautions that got him grouped back with the pack! the car wasn't good, period and getting in the wreck didn't help things, but it is not like he lost a whole lot of positions from it since he was in the back anyways! with his track record at plate races other than say last year, who would be happy with a top 20 finish, i wouldn't be and i know robby sure as hell wouldn't be. the announcers did talk about how fast robby was a lot and that he had the fastest lap, but the car never showed it. it was a 20th place car the whole race. when it was time to go, the people that went did, and the ones that couldn't didn't and robby was one that couldn't go! just my take on it! pit stops seemed good and the car looked great, so things can only get better.

i would still like to know how he finished behind jeff gordon and was a lap down?
Jeff crossed the S/F line , Robby didnt. Scoring stops, and RG gets -1 lap . 100% correct on Nascar

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service