Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Daytona 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota.Robby will start 34th on Sunday.Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice  1:40 - 2:40 pm/et  ( CANCELLED - RAIN )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 13th

Practice  10:30 - 11:55 am/et  ( 14th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 14th

Daytona 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:19 pm/et ( Finished 28th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gotcha..probably a plug check...I owuld assume were done then for the session..
he isnt done ... From member Jaci who is at the track- back in, changing tires, adding fuel & adjusting front shocks.
going bak out now
jaci didnt send me updates today...she is going to get it...but i will let her enjoy her full day of racing first.
She's tweeting updates. You'd get them if you joined the 21st century. ;>)
That one lap was good, but watch the car. It cannot stay on the bottom in the turns, and has yet to move forward in any large pack.

Yes he is being cautious, yes he had a couple good laps, but that car needs work if you expect a good finish. Not trying to be negative, just being honest...
I agree, could not move up in the draft from the back, car looks twitchy
if there are any tracks we DONT need to be worried about Robby in the last 2 years its the superspeedways.

just let the weekend pan out...

if you wanna be stressed than just worry about the 'big one'.
From the looks of this car during practice, it's probably a good stategy to do the rope-a-dope and hang out in the back, miss the big one and try for a decent finish by going all 200 laps and beating the wreckers and non-finishers so he gets a decent points finish and stays in top 35
Huh? (regarding scotts post)

First this years cars were described as f1 cars. Then they had a shot at the pole. Then they qualified poorly, ran subpar in the qualifying race, and obviously were not performing that well in happy hour. So I shouldn't be questioning how a good finish will pan out?

Hardly stressed about this, just being realistic and offering a description of what the car was doing in practice, so they don't have false hope for tomorrow based on the happy hour speeds.

I would rather be an realist, than an apologist...
Race is tomorrow. I'll worry at lap 200.
it's all about Sunday.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service