Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Daytona 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota.Robby will start 34th on Sunday.Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice  1:40 - 2:40 pm/et  ( CANCELLED - RAIN )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 13th

Practice  10:30 - 11:55 am/et  ( 14th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 14th

Daytona 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:19 pm/et ( Finished 28th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Think you had it right in your second sentence, would of done absolutely no good to go and race up front in the duels when RG's already in the show, and have no teamate for the real race on Sunday-DG needed help, atleast they tried! Think he beat a Hendrick car (88)? that's not so bad
he almost has dibs on the #48.......
Practice/qualy don't mean much at Daytona. I'm just glad the car is still in one piece.
I think that he wanted the car in one piece is the reason he ran in the back. I hope they found out why they were down on whatever during Qualifying. Per the audio they were going to go back to the shop and see if it was the oil or grease or something,
Has there been that big annoucement set for today yet?
All is not doomed for the 500, if you look at the RGM car that actually raced I think you can see that they can run with the Big Dogs....David was running well within the transfer spot, he just got loose and hit the wall....All Robby seemed to be doing was being patient and hanging at the back, which judging from the first race wasn't a bad decision....I for one was hoping that he would have been pushing the 49 from the drop of the green flag but he didn't....So what ever he does in the 500 based on what the 49 was doing before he wrecked will be OK...as fans we want to see him run up front challenging for the lead in the Great American Race but Robby in his 40's now will probably use a little more patients and not race until the end, I for one just hope he's not caught up in the big one and is around for the finish.........
wow...looks like Mr Menard wrote a decent sized check yesterday!

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/opinion/02/12/road.ramblings.drodma...
cannot argue that! It is what it is!
Spares no one except Tony Stewart.
pretty wild

the lucky ones are the four teams who got in for free

edit - d'oh just read the whole story and see what really happened - no freebees and the only lucky one is Paul
The 49 did not get in, but what were the odds of it happening, tough. I am glad the 7 car is in 1 piece, he had 1 good practice, and this race really blows for the 1st 170 laps anyways. Hopefully RG just rides in the back, avoids a big wreck and then kicks it in gear with 40 to go. Only problem is RG never gets any help at the end, nobody goes with him so hopefully he can get a top 10 and avoid the big ones.
Final practice has begun. As usual RG not on track yet

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service