Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Daytona 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota.Robby will start 34th on Sunday.Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice  1:40 - 2:40 pm/et  ( CANCELLED - RAIN )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 13th

Practice  10:30 - 11:55 am/et  ( 14th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 14th

Daytona 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:19 pm/et ( Finished 28th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like a washout today...but tomorrow and Sunday are looking great weather wise...albeit a little chilly for the fans in attendance..
yeah, they were calling for 100% rain today.
Funny how fans hold grudges much longer than racers do.
Wondering if the Monster car's gonna have some Larry the Cable guy signage, just watched the Dan Patrick show (guest host Nick Dapolo was the only reason) and the Cabel dude was on- seemed genuinely bummed about not making the show and Very into racing- said he's going anyway to root for his bud, Newman-think RGM would be throwing something on the #7 yea?
I think back to Dakar and RG placing a small Chile flag on the #302 ,after Carlos dropped out before they hit Chile, so I wouldn't rule out the prospect of additional lettering on the #7 since the #49 missed the show. Would tend to think Monster would have to approve it.
Thanks TOG- Hope something's on there, keep everyone happy
from Jayski: UPDATE: Am told that NASCAR will use a different system from the rulebook for setting the lineup that pertains specifically to Daytona (since teams have no current owner points for this season). The unofficial lineup has been pulled until more information is available.(2-12-2010)

Going to be interesting to see how Nascar pulls off the Nationwide Qualifying "issue". Obviously they are going to go with whatever scenario that gets all the Cup Stars in....which I am sure will thrill all the Nationwide only little teams...which begs the question...why have a rulebook if you do not follow it? lol

They really should just make everyone wake up early and get them out there at 7am before the Cup HH so its fair..
I'm sure NASCAR would do whatever it takes to get Danica into the race
thats not an issue...shes locked in on Owners Pts...

Its the Tony Stewarts, etc they need to tweak this for...(cup guys in part time only cars from last year)
Actually...looking at the Nationwide list and who needs to qualify in on time...Tony Stewart is the only reason they are tweaking from the rulebook so they can get him into the race...

Biffle is in on a PCP...
(sigh) JB, you're just so smart about this stuff...are you single? (sigh) jk...time for bro hug only, dude.
The race was such a disappointment yesterday for me to see Robby run so far back! He might have been back there to help DG out, but it was a lost cause and Monster got no TV coverage! His practice/qualifying run that he was 5th was a great start, then both practices were bad, and then finishing the race back there with Norm Benning.

It was nice to see him be able to catch the draft when he was back there, but it bothers me that he is running that far back anyways. I know he likes to run in the back, but being back there always causing him to lose the draft and then hoping for a caution to catch him back up!

I hope that Robby does at least get up and lead the race for a lap or two in the 500! If he can have a trouble free run and not lose the draft too much, I'm going to say a Top-10 can be in store for Robby Sunday which would be a great way to start the year!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service