Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Daytona 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota.Robby will start 34th on Sunday.Here is the schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice  1:40 - 2:40 pm/et  ( CANCELLED - RAIN )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 13th

Practice  10:30 - 11:55 am/et  ( 14th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 14th

Daytona 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:19 pm/et ( Finished 28th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from DAYTONA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

camera would have already been installed, so Larry's face wont improve...lol.....
Its kind of ironic RG and J Andretti are starting in the same row.
Fastest lap of the race! Got some t.v. time already
thats what sux about FOX, ESPN and ABC tend to spread the love betweeen all the drivers.....well at least it sems like it anyways.

I thing FOX has a magnet attracted to the front row only
pretty good race for RGM, got caught up in 24's mess
24 finishes ahead of the 7? Bullshit! He caused 2 wrecks at the end, and Robby was actually able to make it across the line ahead of him. NASCAR needs to re-evaluate this rule. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Quit riding around in the back. There's not enough time to get to the front if you wait to long riding back there with those chuckle heads.
I agree.Sometimes it is just too late when it's "TIME TO GO"!!
thats BS
robby wasn't riding around in the back...he couldn't get to the front. he had NO help at all.
Right, in the last 70 or so laps. I contend that he should have tried to get it up front and kept it up front. He had it up to about 16th during the first green flag run. Instead of hanging back and waiting to race (which is what he said he was doing during the first red flag), he should just abandon this theory and go. I mean, I get trying to avoid the wrecks, but let's face it, often times, the back is NOT the place you want to be when the wrecks come. Look at the closing laps, maybe if he had gotten up towards the front sooner, he might not have been in that situation.
Had a real loose car at one point, so he had no choice but to be in the back.
never recovered from the one pit when he stayed out an extra lap....got stuck in the back with no place to go

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service