2010 Darlington Southern 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Darlington Southern 500. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / James Otto & Whitney Duncan Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the South Carolina track.

FRIDAY , May 7th

Practice        11:30am - 1:00 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )
 Happy Hour         1:30 - 3:00 pm/et    ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying            5:10 - 7:00 pm/et    ( Starting 26th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , May 8th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:46 pm/et   ( Finished 38th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & position updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Darlington Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Warner Music
                                                                            5) What if Robby scrapes the wall ? Panic ?
                                                                               Nope. It's Darlington.Panic if he doesn't.

2009 Darlington Images

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry, but the restraining order against you will be in effect at Dover, just for safe measure...LOL....
As of now. Knock on wood weather looks good for the whole weekend at dover. Ill be there sat and sun. Guessing RGM will be bringing either the darlington car or richmond/phoenix car to dover?
That was a ballsy pass Robby made to get past two cars last night when he hit the wall. He was definately comitted, looked like something Kyle Busch would have done.
Not really ballsy, more like a classic Darlington pass. I remember all sorts of races in the 80's/90's at Darlington where a guy would make the pass entering the turn, and then give it right back exiting the turn , because he washed up the track moments after making the pass.
When Robby's scanner went silent during Darlington, I listened to other drivers. First I listened to Gilliland and Conway. When they pretty much wrecked I went to Montoya and Dale Jr, that was boring with Jr whining. Last part of the race was with Biffle. That last stop he was sure he had not been lapped because of the caution. Erwin went ballistic on him, yelling that he did not have 42 screens in front of him. When the race ended, Biffle said something about being a lap down and again Erwin yelled at the Biff. I do not remember Erwin ever yelling at Robby that way.
next year Robby needs to run a Breast cancer Awareness car right before Mothers Day, sponsored by RGM. Great cause and would get alot of attention. Donate the winnings and ask for matching donations from other teams/sponsors.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service