Join in here and discuss all the TORC series weekend action from Crandon,Wisconsin.Robby Gordon returns to the “Big House” to race in the PRO 2WD class on Sunday,Sept 5th,2010.There will be extensive coverage this weekend from the TORC site & live video streams right here at Planet Robby & updates/photos via Planet Robby twitter.

* There is limited practice & qualifying sessions on Friday & Saturday *

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 5th

Raceday           12:00 pm/ct & 4:30 pm/ct ( TV - LIVE TORC FEED )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live weekend updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Crandon Top 6 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Number ?
                                                                                #7
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Kyle Robbins
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv/Polaris/Toyo Tires
                                                                            5) Will there be a live feed ?
                                                                                Yes,here & here
                                                                            6) So Robby isnt running Atlanta?
                                                                                Yeah that's right. Kevin Conway in the #7

2009 Crandon Images

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see you got the good stuff for Labor Day weekend..Smoke up !
practice being washed out both days was the last thing RG needed, but thats the way it goes. Sorry the live feeds were not good, but i had a very weak signal in Wisconsin & TORC's deal has nothing to do with what I was going to provide. Those who followed PR twitter got plenty of updates.
Great job on the news updates TOG. Was well appreciated by all. there were around 80 to 90 on chat hangin on every tweet.
As long as people enjoyed themselves
Sucky weekend for RGM. Hope Primm is better.
sucky in your eyes, but not sucky to the tens of thousands of fans who came to see RG at Crandon & how they roared when he took the lead,if only for a lap. The race result , no good, but the exposure result, a home f-ing run !
Map quest says that Primm is 9 hrs and 26 min from the front door. I think I can do it in 8........
Have a safe drive!
Jay, it's even closer from your area. I also know your very busy, hope thing are going well

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service