Join in here and discuss all the TORC series weekend action from Crandon,Wisconsin.Robby Gordon returns to the “Big House” to race in the PRO 2WD class on Sunday,Sept 5th,2010.There will be extensive coverage this weekend from the TORC site & live video streams right here at Planet Robby & updates/photos via Planet Robby twitter.

* There is limited practice & qualifying sessions on Friday & Saturday *

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 5th

Raceday           12:00 pm/ct & 4:30 pm/ct ( TV - LIVE TORC FEED )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live weekend updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Crandon Top 6 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Number ?
                                                                                #7
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Kyle Robbins
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv/Polaris/Toyo Tires
                                                                            5) Will there be a live feed ?
                                                                                Yes,here & here
                                                                            6) So Robby isnt running Atlanta?
                                                                                Yeah that's right. Kevin Conway in the #7

2009 Crandon Images

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Notice everyone thats CT, because thats were its at! lol
Going to be a good weekend for RGOR! Bring home the hardware RG!
" Dont forget live raceday chat will be available "

this covers the entire day , including the cup race :)
Have Atlanta Race #2 Weekend Discussion under Planet Conway Group...

Can't wait to see Robby win @ Crandon & Conway get a solid finish @ Atlanta!!! Building the RGM empire!
Even though RG isnt running at Atlanta, we are still carrying out the same agenda for all the threads,including the main page forum ( aka Atlanta race discussion,etc )
Zoom- If i may give a suggestion, when i did my race forums for PJ, i made them relative to the driver rather then RGM, that way you can focus on Kevin, and the main forum can focus on RGM as a whole. Just a suggestion.
I'm learning...feel free to jump on the Planet Conway and give me a hand... I'm trying to keep it all Kevin under the RGM umbrella...thanks!
lol i dont even know how that happened. And Zoom im on, just let me know if you need anything
Would be nice to have the Atlanta forum on the main page, plus a pic of the RGM #7 car, too. Seems buried now.
Best of luck at the "Big House" this weekend.
so has RGOR moved to the east coast now?
i believe so.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service