2010 Charlotte All-Star Weekend Race Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race(TEST) action for the 2010 Charlotte All-Star race. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 RGM/Menards Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

FRIDAY , MAY 21st

Practice         12:00pm - 1:20 pm/et   ( 15th Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:00pm - 6:00 pm/et   ( Starting 10th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 22nd

Raceday        7:30 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:36 pm/et   ( Finished 15th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte All-Star Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                BRAND NEW
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                RGM Testing Inc/Menards
                                                                            5) Can Robby finish top 2 ?
                                                                                Nope.Using this race as a test session

2009 Charlotte Images

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm suprised that the site isn't yellow to match menards sponser....
This weekend it doesnt matter. I love the monster green, so they are getting the props. Menards is more for the 600.
What if the car feels racey? Qualifies halfway descent? Still just going to test? Or is he going to like opt to start shotgun and give himself some space and just strictly test?
He still says a test, but will put the car in traffic some of the laps. Guess we will see soon enough.
if he's running up front in clean air with nobody around him there is no reason for him to put the car in traffic.
Robby will probably win both the Showdown and the All-Star race! How can that be? Because I won't be watching the race, as my daughter is getting married!

Won't even have my phone so no tweeting!
Congrats! At least I hope that's the way you feel.
With me it was more mouths to feed. LOL!
It might work Hope. He finshed 14th in Phoenix the night of my daughters wedding.

Congrats on the big day!
I'm your huckleberry if you want periodic text messages....keep the phone in your push ups....
Ahh! Your such a sweetie. Thanks!
Good point speedy7, the weather forecast is not looking to promising.

Click to see the forcast.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service