2010 Charlotte All-Star Weekend Race Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race(TEST) action for the 2010 Charlotte All-Star race. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 RGM/Menards Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

FRIDAY , MAY 21st

Practice         12:00pm - 1:20 pm/et   ( 15th Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:00pm - 6:00 pm/et   ( Starting 10th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 22nd

Raceday        7:30 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:36 pm/et   ( Finished 15th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte All-Star Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                BRAND NEW
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                RGM Testing Inc/Menards
                                                                            5) Can Robby finish top 2 ?
                                                                                Nope.Using this race as a test session

2009 Charlotte Images

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My prediction for the fan vote winner is Juan Pablo Montoya .
Is RGM Testing Inc gonna be on the car or is it Gonna Be A Full MENARDS Car .

Fan Vote ( My Guess )

Carl Edwards
No. It doesnt really matter what the car will look like this weekend , as long as it is tuneable,gets better, and gives RG a good piece for the 600.Maybe it will unload like a rocket and they call an audible,bag the test, and go for it! LOL
we can only hope!
TOG=TEASE
not at all. Paint it pink if it will go faster.
Knowing the way it's turned out for Robby, that might be exactly what happens. Everytime he thinks he has a rocket (or F1 car) it sputters! Maybe if they show up thinking test session it will be a rocket! Love to see it happen.
i think waltrip gets voted in or truex gets it, heck, maybe even edwards.....or maybe the biff????

well too many decisions?
GO ROBBY
I vote for the pink car idea. lol
Pink wouldn't shock me. Didn't Dale Jr. run a pink Menards car in the Nationwide (Busch) Series a few years ago? You could spot Menards cars from the moon.
When it comes to the vote, I have to go with Carl Edwards on this one. However, I am going to go out on a limb and say that Carl finishes 1st or 2nd and the fan vote will go to the next driver on the list - Jeff Burton

As far the paint scheme is concerned, it would be nice if Robby would make a true statement about this being a test session for him and come out with a primered car with a number and a sponsor logo.
Probably just will be a painted car . Since he is going to use it as a test, the logos will more than likely be minimal until the 600.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service