Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Charlotte 600 race. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 RGM/Menards/Polaris Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 27th

Practice           3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 32nd Quickest )
 Qualifying         7:00pm - 9:00 pm/et   ( 36th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 29th

Practice          11:30am - 12:15 pm/et  ( 35th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:50pm -  1:50 pm/et   ( 18th Quickest )

SUNDAY , MAY 30th

Raceday           6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte 600 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New,but ran in the all-star race
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Menards/BYBW/Techni/RGM
                                                                            5) Will Robby test soon ?
                                                                                Yes , he is testing next week.

2009 Charlotte Images

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No track activity for the cup cars on Friday.
3) Who is the crew chief ? Gene Nead - Miles Stanley

Better odds to over-rule Robby. LOL!

I love to see them actually qualify at night for a night race. Wish they would do it all the time.
Patience, Patience, and more Patience will be the key for RG this weekend and try not to go more than 1 lap down, be there at the end and score those valuable points. Turning point weekend one way or the other, I think.
I assume the weather will be ok for all of todays track activities.
Today should be good, possible showers on Saturday. Sunday, Clear to partly cloudy. That was last nights forecast.
http://wx-man.com/NASCAR/
Rain, Not a Matter of “If” but “When” – Charlotte Forecast (5/27)

"Not really worried much about the forecast for today (Thursday) most of the time this afternoon and evening should be dry. There is a small chance for an isolated storm, and if one does form over the track then it could really put down some heavy rain.

Saturday definitely looks to be wet with off and on showers around the region. There may be breaks but the showers look to be broken and scattered. This makes it tough to pinpoint any location or timing of the rain. I am not saying anything will be washed out but I’m also not going to say it won’t

Sunday things get a little trickier but since the Coca-Cola 600 is an evening race I think that bodes well. There could easily be some lingering showers around Sunday morning but overall I think we see improvement and have dry weather for Sunday’s 600 mile race."
Ok . Since there is a big threat of weather for Saturday I would suspect they spend most of practice in racetrim and switch over to q trim late in the session.
Save the car, be around at the end for a top twenty result, gain points on FRM team and practice patience all day then load up with a new car that has all four wheels attached and call it a hard fought sucess. The livery of the car looks great, reminds me of a cross between the Polaris or the Freightliner car from last year.
couple of laps run...time to turn it up a bit
from the track: " Lets run a few laps off the bat to see if it doesnt hit anymore like it did in the all star race"
hopefully they can get the bottoming out figured out

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service