Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Charlotte 600 race. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 RGM/Menards/Polaris Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 27th

Practice           3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 32nd Quickest )
 Qualifying         7:00pm - 9:00 pm/et   ( 36th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 29th

Practice          11:30am - 12:15 pm/et  ( 35th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:50pm -  1:50 pm/et   ( 18th Quickest )

SUNDAY , MAY 30th

Raceday           6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte 600 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New,but ran in the all-star race
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Menards/BYBW/Techni/RGM
                                                                            5) Will Robby test soon ?
                                                                                Yes , he is testing next week.

2009 Charlotte Images

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not being unpatriotic but I've never cared for the Geico color scheme. I like the Geico Supercross color scheme.
No one knows , haven't made a long run.
2 full practices on saturday.
All I can say is that if the Snapple folks decide to go racing that friggin 7up scheme looks killer. ....remember the mock up 7up folks? As per the 600 i'm all over the clover patch in my yard tomorrow and will "dig one" have not done that in a long time as per the damn curse/luck works.... it does call me crazy but.................
It was his 2009 uniform he wore for qualifying, So what if it has the Jim Beam logo on it ? If the uniform fits, then its legit .
the car is not unsponsored. Menards and Techni my man
Plus one more good one.

jake- did ya ever stop to think that maybe RG has a plan in place , and has justification for what he is doing ? the race HASNT BEEN RUN YET. Wait til the green flag before judging.
TOG the teaser.. Plus one more good one? sounds like something promising in the works.
not a teaser at all . The race is tomorrow. There is a perfectly good reason why the lettering isnt on the car yet.
Oh i'm sure there is a perfectly good reason.. that part that is teasing us.. is it seams you know the reason and we don't....lol
another sponsor you say? Can't wait!
practice underway at Charlotte.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service