Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Charlotte 600 race. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 RGM/Menards/Polaris Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 27th

Practice           3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 32nd Quickest )
 Qualifying         7:00pm - 9:00 pm/et   ( 36th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 29th

Practice          11:30am - 12:15 pm/et  ( 35th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:50pm -  1:50 pm/et   ( 18th Quickest )

SUNDAY , MAY 30th

Raceday           6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte 600 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New,but ran in the all-star race
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Menards/BYBW/Techni/RGM
                                                                            5) Will Robby test soon ?
                                                                                Yes , he is testing next week.

2009 Charlotte Images

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm guessing Polaris. The video TOG put on the homepage, RG in the Polaris drivers suit, and the car is blue. WHERE IS THE PICTURE???? RG tweeted that the guys at decal source are great about 12 hours ago, lets see those decals!!
Yea. If its not Polaris, I would be surprised. Once I saw the pictures from the shop a few weeks ago, I assumed it would be,

To that point, I cannot believe some people got so worked up about this. You know sponsor logos are going on the car, who cares what they are? Now if the car was going to be a different paint scheme, I maybe could see the curiosity, but I mean the only difference is going to be a few logos and letters.

People need to either calm down, or get hobby... :)
Sport that Jimmie Johnson T shirt to go along with your Lakers hat.
Don't forget about the yankees and patriots gear. They are in every bandwagon fans gear box.
Matt- And there is a reason for everything that has taken place this past week up until now.
TOG, I don't doubt there is. Sponsor contracts fall in and out of completion on a daily basis in the garages. My issue was people flipping out about it. The letters will go on the car, and it won't look a bit different. If they don't go on the car, so be it. Rgm having a good finish is the most important thing at this point.
But can you imagine how it would be if stickers did make a car go faster ? Do you think it would reduce the number of complaints from drivers about their cars needing to be faster ? If only it could be that simple .....

As for all the fuss and bother about who is on the car , isn't it enough that Robby is in the race ?
Robby is very, very happy with the car. He was not driving it hard yesterday...for a reason.

All the dakar stuff is in Charlotte, and so is the monster truck

Think he will drive it to the track today???
news of the day. Jessica biel left jt for kahne.
I saw a picture of Robby in his driving suit, it had a Jim Beam patch on the left chest. I thought Jim Beam had dropped their sponsorship, am I missing something?
The suit was from last year.
Thank you for the clarification. I already sent Jim Beam an email addressing my disappointment with their decision to end their sponsorship. I have also seen their sponsorship on a team in the Austrailian V8 Supercar series. Haven't sent them an email on that yet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service