Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Charlotte 600 race. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 RGM/Menards/Polaris Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 27th

Practice           3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 32nd Quickest )
 Qualifying         7:00pm - 9:00 pm/et   ( 36th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 29th

Practice          11:30am - 12:15 pm/et  ( 35th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:50pm -  1:50 pm/et   ( 18th Quickest )

SUNDAY , MAY 30th

Raceday           6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte 600 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New,but ran in the all-star race
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Menards/BYBW/Techni/RGM
                                                                            5) Will Robby test soon ?
                                                                                Yes , he is testing next week.

2009 Charlotte Images

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to Nascar.com the reason we were having issues with Raceview and PitCommand for Robby was that there was "a problem with Robby's transponder." They also had me delete my temporary files in my Java folder for my problem with scanner delay and lack of audio on pit command. We shall see if things work this Sunday.
Hope, I continually hear nothing but complaints about their service. It's not just you.
What a waste. Had on of the best cars of the season and blew it.
I will always be a RG fan, But gees he make it hard.
Exactly!!
Isn't the definition of insanity that of doing/thinking something the same way over and over, hoping for different results? I believe all Robby fans must be insane because we keep thinking over and over that things will be different and they never are. But obviously, we are happy in our insanity! Me? I'm hoping for rain on Friday at Pocono!
we love Robby! Plain and simple.
Gosh, he ended up ahead of Biff and JJ. That sure made ME happy! On to Baja...

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service