Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 California 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 31st in the 2010 February Cup race at Fontana.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Cali track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 8th

Practice            3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          6:40pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 9th

Practice             2:30pm - 3:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        3:45pm - 4:50 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 10th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway California 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 California Images

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had the engine not blown last week, the 7 would likely have only been 4 or 6 positions behind the 71 in points. Still should be able to make it up in two races though.
3 points per week, just like clockwork. As I've said before, the big move will hopefully be at Talledaga. The strategy is really the same with Kevin as it would be with Robby - Stay behind the wreck and ease your way through it. The important thing for Kevin is to stay just 1 lap down, to finish ahead of all the junk that comes back on the track after repairs.
It will take more then the # 71 S.P. to stay in the top 35. We are giveing up 20-28 a race.# 71 will not S.P. all 7 races.If 71 S.P. the rest of the races then yes we might make it in. But that sucks all the same.Next year will not be any better then this year. Money will be hard to find for anyone in nascar, not just Robby. I only have one more usar race around here this weekend ,then what? Nascar just sucks any more. Wish Robby would race something new.
Like the Baja 1000 then DAKAR, yep can't wait.
I agree.Nascar not as much fun anymore.Go off rd full time ROBBY...
love robby with my full heart, but if you can afford a dress to the ball dont go.
Maybe the pink car for next week race, Is for the female Extenze pill. JK.
I must admit,

Been coming to the planet less and watching less nascar with RG's time off this year.
I still like Bowyer, but cant get into the other walmart drivers
understandable. Dakar is right around the corner. The world will be correct again.
Can I get down from the ledge yet?
Counting the days
Skipping Baja?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service