Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 California 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 31st in the 2010 February Cup race at Fontana.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Cali track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 8th

Practice            3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          6:40pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 9th

Practice             2:30pm - 3:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        3:45pm - 4:50 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 10th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway California 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 California Images

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 38 got very lucky Sunday. They were seconds from losing the Lucky Dog position when a caution came out. The late caution gave them the chance to get so many spots, otherwise they had only been about 3 or 4 spots ahead of the 7 all day.
they made the right call at the end of the race when it mattered.
Ah. Well, if not for the #38 penalty earlier this year, they'd be in 34th.....
Hey Gray - bring back the unibomber hoodie avatar. I loved that one.
went to the pathetic panthers game yesterday so i completed missed the race. would've been nice to have a lil' better finish and gain on the 71 and the 38 have problems but it was a better finish than last week! just wondering, but did robby say much or anything on the radio during the race or was he just listening in?
Even if RGM falls out of the top 35 (which i know they dont intend to) if they stay around 36th or 37th in owner points arent there teams shutting down in 2011 that would put him inside the top 35?
the owner points from will always go to the highs bider after the season, rcr is giong to need them for paul.
Took my six year old to his first race yesterday. I asked him on the way home if he wanted to go again in the spring he said " yeah, but can Robby drive next time Kevin Conway gets lapped too much".
ouch

at least he didn't say 'daddy, what is Extenze?'

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service