Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 California 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 31st in the 2010 February Cup race at Fontana.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Cali track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 8th

Practice            3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          6:40pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 9th

Practice             2:30pm - 3:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        3:45pm - 4:50 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 10th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway California 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 California Images

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

beat the 38 car
Charlotte, N.C. (October 6, 2010) – The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series heads West this weekend to Auto Club Speedway (ACS) for the fourth race of The Chase. Following an unfortunate 38th place finish at Kansas Speedway last weekend due to a retired motor, Kevin Conway, the leading Rookie-of-the-Year driver, and the No. 7 ExtenZe team are looking to rebound at ACS for this weekend’s Pepsi Max 400.

Conway’s experience at ACS includes a fifth place finish in the K&N Pro West Series in 2004, two Nationwide Series races (20th-place finish in 2007; 18th-place finish in 2009), and his most recent finish of 31st earlier this year in February when he made his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series debut.

Conway enters this weekend’s race with 26 Rookie-of-the-Race awards and leads fellow Cup Series competitor, Terry Cook in the Raybestos Rookie race by 158 points (196 -38).

ExtenZe Racing Driver Kevin Conway Comments on Auto Club Speedway:

“I’m really looking forward to getting back on track in Fontana and rebounding from last weekend’s run at Kansas. The guys worked extremely hard getting our Fontana car ready, and I’m confident we will be strong this weekend. Fontana is a track I’ve got some experience at and have some decent finishes at in the various series I’ve raced in there. It’s also the hometown track of ExtenZe and Alteril, so it’s almost like our little Daytona. We’re certainly going to do our best to make a lot of noise at, around, and on the track! Hopefully, we will put on a good show around this sort of homecoming for ExtenZe and Alteril. It’s a big event and we’re looking forward to it.”
I wish I was making the trip south. I have a good feeling about this weekend.
i just wish Robby was racing in Fontana. I am from southern califonia and ive been waiting for this race,but i respect Robby's decision. i hope to meet Kevin Conway this weekend. Good luck Kevin Conway.
Comparing the Nationwide and K&N Pro results at this track and you could argue Conway is at least as qualified if not more qualified driver than Danica for this...
at the bottom there's still a link to FRM..

they should really change to it reflect their new team...
Good luck this weekend KC and all of RGM.

MUBS
A good feeling that we will finish 37th in the final race ever at California (AAA) Speedway, RIP
LOL....
Andy Lally just confirmed on Twitter what we've been expecting - the #71 will S&P again this week. KC needs to gain as many points on the 71 as possible as the 7 is only 33 point back (about 11 track positions I think).
Yep, As TOG has been saying...really good bet the 7 catches the 71 before the 38 catches us.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service