Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Bristol Food City 500. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / Blake Shelton Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee  track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 19th

Practice    12:00 - 1:30 pm/et   ( 29th Quickest )
 Qualifying    3:30 - 5:00 pm/et   ( Starts 32nd )

SATURDAY , MARCH 20th

Practice  11:00 - 11:45 am/et  ( 33rd Quickest )
 Practice  12:20 - 1:20 pm/et  ( 41st Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 21st

FOOD CITY 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:16 pm/et ( Finished 22nd )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as  PLANETROBBY TWITTER.

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If that one piece of tape didnt flap, then he would have run .0000000000000009 sec faster each lap.....
Really? I think you are being too conservative. Well, with the progressive banking I guess that would have changed things. Probably also depends on if you are running the high line or low line too.
DW said the center is the line to run. Except when he said that you need to stay on the bottom to make the best laps here. But that was after he said coming high off the corners and then diving low gave you the best speed.

So yeah, you're right, and DW agrees - it depends.
good run just what this team needed. going to take along time to recover from the last place finish at atlanta. need the samething next week at RG worst track....martinsville
What a great job by team RGM yesterday. Of all the races I've watched live at Bristol, I don't think I've ever been as proud of them as I was yesterday. To come back from two laps down and finish 22nd was awesome. The car continually got better too. He didn't just finish there because a bunch of people wrecked. I was really happy with the pit strategy as well. I was disappointed to come home and find that he didn't make it into the top 35 in owner points, but with more runs like yesterday, getting back up there shouldn't be a problem. Way to go RG!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service