Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TOG

I know that triad builds the engines but do their personnel also do other things as well. I think I have seen them catch tires on pit stops and help make adjustments to the car. just wondering what else they do for the team other than engine stuff
Our Motor guy from Triad does help us during the stops.
thanks, that's nice having some extra help from triad !
Where can one purchase a "TRIAD " hat?I looked on their website and didn't see any type of 'Store" at all.
maybe one day they will be. Here is what it looks like.

Heres the hat i wear proudly each day.

LOL- that's great
tog if rgm earned 184,000.00 last night with two cars, why not run a third car at loudon an kansas city ,i think max papis is probably looking for work . if you make the race thats alot of extra cash , wont cost much to get there either i"d be willing to haul the third car for free might even help work for the weekend. extra cash is good but a paid test session with three cars on a 1.5 mile track would be very helpful.
not trying to be negative,but how much does Max think he's worth and I believe currently RGM is short of flat track 'A' cars.
i dont think he"s worth to much if he cant qualify in the top 43 and i didn" realy care who the driver is i was just offering to help out a little more than buying hats or t shirts besides whats wrong with that jim beam car sitting in the shop.
Will they bring a second car to Atlanta? Since the race is on Sunday night this year, could Robby run the 07? Is Kevin for sure running that race or do we have to wait to hear what the announcement is about?
Robby will be in Crandon, Wisconsin for the TORC race.

Kevin Conway future plans will have some announcement next week, according to statements made by Kevin to the media.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service