Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks but don't need it...LOL
Of course after four hours, the theme song switches to the Thompson Twins "Doctor Doctor!"
Better make a bunch of it Cow...alot of us will be eating it
Its going to be funny seeing all the rooters for Conway after all the comments stated before.
same race agenda as Michigan.

2 weeks at Atlanta will be a full race for the #7
when you are negotiating, it's all about leverage I guess. Rob is a naturally talented driver but boy, I think his ability as a owner is underestimated. Whatever deal was worked out, I would be willing to bet RGM got what he wanted.
Let the games begin.
Somebody call Doug Richert...isn't Larry Carter helping the #4 team this weekend?
Forget Doug. Call Gene and tell him that there is a special treat waiting for him.
RGM has Kenny Briggs & Miles Stanley as crew chiefs this weeken
I knew just about all of this last night! Glad to see the 7 get a driver in their with a sponsor.
In the business of NASCAR, this is good business..

Welcome Kevin and Extenze!

Hopefully this will be a long term deal! As Kevin gets to visit some of these tracks for a 2nd time, we get the benefit without the learning curve! Plus, it doesn't hurt to have a ROY on the roster.

Excited to see both cars run the full race this weekend

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service