Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kevin ran 212 laps. Just seat time and familiarity with Miles and the crew. He'll run the full race at Atlanta.
Full races past Atlanta? For both cars maybe?
Be cool if RGM could use the #8 and have the #7 Robby Gordon car and #8 Kevin Conway Extenze car
Big, I like that RGM has booth the 7 & 07, if JRM ever wants to run the princess

in a Sprint cup race one of those #'s could be BIG $$$$$ for RGM.
Isn't RG in Crandon instead of Atlanta?
@ Nicky I believe also that Conway's car was set up at the shop to be a start and park...had an old motor and chassis...
Conway parked for Vibration.
No matter the cause of parking it think it's now way beyond debate at this point. RGM as a whole has to exist to begin with, before we can think of really getting up for any races other than the roadies and plates. We need a windfall of sponsorship to ever be full time again. The days of rinky dink one offs won't keep the team healthy any longer. I'm happy to see some sort of life but last night made me realize how deep i'm involved and how sad it really is.
Mike Martinez- sad, Mike Kenyon-exstatic, In todays financial environment, survival is a priority. For dollars earn'd last night,Robby would have had to finish 3rd ( $184988 team total) for a complete race.Racing is a business as well as entertainment.You can't be the show if your not in the show.
Yesterdays race is over with. The next 3 weeks will have Robby running in races he can win ( Montreal, Crandon & Primm ) . Kevin will get to learn more & the 'full' races will happen again , for both drivers. People should be happy.
Hopefully we get a boat load of speedfactory to go along with the next three weeks.

As for Cup racing, I'm looking forward to 'Dega. Conway showed some chops on the plate tracks, and RGM has the equipment
Hey TOG, thanks for puting together a plan letting us know where RGM is racing next. Do you think it would be better if we had this information on one of RGM's home WebPages. Something like this:

Next Races RG -
Aug 29: Monteral Bush Race - 55 Car 2pm
Sept 3-5: Crandon World Championship - PRO2 Truck
Sept 10 -12: SCORE Primm 300 Las Vegas - Trophy Truck

Next Race KC:
Sept 5: Atlanta - 7 Car 7:30pm

Do you think it can be done?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service