Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree!
I'd assume there will be 2 cars running for sure at Texas...any others?

I'd also have to assume Robby would want to go run Talladega
Hope so, bought my plane tickets yesterday
I assume RG will run the #7 where he has $$$, 3 or 4 more races. He already has those contracts.
I have a question and would appreciate if someone would answer it for me. No jokes or some witty response, just a simple answer to the question. I have my own answer to it, but I would like to know if it's right or not.

Why is Robby be running two cars lately at all the races? Isn't he suppose to be trying to save money? A real answer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
a guy walks into a bar ...

but seriously folks ...

for the start and park dollars

see, that wasn't witty
Thanks everyone, that's exactly what I thought it was for. I know like everyone else how important it is to make a buck these days no matter how little it is.
If that 2nd car qualifies, the start & park prize money outweighs the costs to bring the 2nd car. They should have been doing this all year IMO, particularly since the 2nd car is typically RG's backup.
they bring 2 haulers.
Michigan results were - 37th for PJ and 39th for RG = $154,973 for Robby Gordon Motorsports. That pays the bills this week. GAS ON Robby
Say what you want, Conway may be inexperienced, but he usually keeps the car out of trouble and picks up valuable points and that is what Robby can use right now. I think Robby is looking ahead.
Thats spot on. My dad and I were talking about this at the Glen. He always seems to bring the car home in one piece and mind his own business. I think its a great move, especially with a sponsor that is behind him. Lets hope he can keep it in the top 35!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service