Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Given that Conway is a rookie, and he doesn't have a lot of experience, I give him props. Not sure if he even went through the Nationwide or Truck series, I think he was thrown into a Cup car. I think he will get better with time, just as every other driver has. I am thankful that he brings sponsorship with him, this is huge for RGM. I do wish his sponsorship would be something other than the stiffy mobile, but hey, a dollar looks the same no matter where you get it. If the deal with RGM and Conway turns out to be a long term (and I'm talking at least a whole season or more), then Conway may be a great young future for RGM.
Be careful what you wish for,this sponsorship has the possibility of being loaded with wooden nickels.Rememer not that long ago many on this site were talking bad about the wookie.Gene was on point,remember he has no teamates to lean on for protection now to remain in the top 35.And he made the field today on owners points.
well gee...they did work on 100% racetrim for the #7 in practice, and KC made his one and only Q trim run IN QUALIFYING....not too bad for his first day in the car.

Nobody here says he is going to be the next Dale Sr , and 99.9% of us here are RG fans and really only worry about what RG is racing/running.

This deal is all a bonus. Like it , or not.
I agree... This deal is like hitting the lotto for RGM, especially at this point in the season for a driver/owner team.Conway doesn't have that much experience in Cup compared to many other drivers but he brings: $$$ and that is what is needed now in this economy. Hey all you Conway haters (like Gene), how did some of the guys with more experience work out for RGM? like Musgrave at Pocono and Labonte at Loudon?...and they didn't bring any $$$.. LOL

By the way is there a non-sanctioned track they practice at to set a car up for Bristol?
"And he made the field today on owners points."

No, he made the field today based on his qualifying time. Yes, he qualified 43rd and last on the grid, but his qualifying time put him in the show - not owner points.
It just amazes me how two months ago, everyone in here wonders why Kevin Conway still has a ride, and then all of a sudden because he's driving ONE race for Robby, he's not so bad anymore. He's the stiffy mobile driver and that it. What Robby is doing with the 07 and 7 is the same thing Front Row Motorsports did with their 3 cars in switching the numbers for the best chance for their cars to get it.

And yes I think if I had 20 starts in a cup car, I could out qualify CONWAY.
I think I could too. What is his tie in to Extenze, is it his dad's company?
No you couldn't . If you could, then at least you would have had an ARCA ride by now.

But I like your confidence Josh.

Unfortunately, millions of " drivers " like yourself claim they can out qualify anybody, if given the chance.

Trouble in turn 2.....
i highly doubt it.
I out qualified Jeff Gordon on Nascar 2003.....

I am looking at my imaginary Winston Cup Championship trophy as we speak.
AH, the good old days Winston Cup.....
@Josh, really, I'd guess that you and I have only driven 3link cars ,and your Late Model is what we call a Limited Late Model in the Northwest, I believe your opinion would be different with 600+hp and 500lb's and hugely different with a top heavy 850hp piece. How is the season going?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service