Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont' have a problem with what RGM is doing right now, But I will make this comment. Conway needs a lot of work. Maybe he was just getting seat time and didn't want to wreck the car, but man he was slow.
slow! he was running with the leaders on lap 4 i think it was!!!
Did any of you folks watch SpeedFactory ep#9, for those that watched, remember PJ say'n he got his ASS chew'd several times for tear'n up a car ( one of Robby's best cars ) I'd guess that since Bristol wasn't one of ExtenZe's paid races, Kevin was told/ask'd entusiastically to NOT hit or be hit anything.Kevin did exactly what he needed to do and tested a bit with Miles.Mission accomplished.
And I'm willing to bet Kevin could whip 99% of the couch racers here!
It was great to see both RGM cars on the track this week, even though it was a short run for both. I did learn a few things this weekend from a former emplyee of RGM. Seems to be some bigger things in the works for the future. Hopefully it all works out.
sheesh...I'm gone for one weekend and trying to catch up. But so far it seems:
1. Extenze and Conway are coming to RGM to build more stippy mobiles
2. RG doesn't drive the 7 anymore (I wondered why the earth moved last weekend)
3. Are you kidding me on #2?

wow. OK, I'll let this all sink in a bit. someone else said it best. this is good for RG the businessman, but for RG the driver, I'm not loving the new #07 idea. I mean, c'mon, the 7 is RG's car. This is why we came along for this ride back in 2005. We loved the whole Alan Kuwicki, single car/owner-driver champ idea. We were there for the lean 2005 years of dodgy qualifying and Bob Temple as CC years. We were there for the joys of making the 500 in 2006. And we were there when we joined the Rally for Robby campaign.

And in the end, we'll continue to be there to follow RGM's ongoing road to success...in whatever form that takes.

...there, I'm spent.
You havent seen the last of RG in the #7

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service