Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

truck race had some old school Bristol beating & banging. FAQ will be up later .
doesn't look like you'll need the FAQ.......lol
Hopefully the Cup race will have some beating & banging too...last few haven't been that great. Would be nice to see Bristol back to being race with some action!
I would love to see the "Have At It Boys!" really come to fruition this weekend.
How about the Modified race, notice they never showed the lap times, just gap to the leader. Yep Modified 's are faster than Cup!
the modifieds are faster on my Nascar 06 game too.
14.8 was P1 in qualifying... Thats ripping! I normally don't agree with you Mike on anything, but here I have to agree The Mod's are where its at... I called to watch out for Quarterley too... 7th. Not too shabby for his 5th Mod race and in a underfunded Mod too.

No race will beat that show this weekend!
Tony Steward was on the Dan Patrick Show this morning and Smoke was asked "Are there better drivers then him?' Right away he said three that he has seen in the last thirty years with natural born talent: Jeff Gordon, Robby Gordon and Montoya. Smoke giving Robby a shout out; gotta luv it!
Great to see the Modifieds get the national attention they deserve! Support your local tracks!
Nice!
awesome props from Tony!
I heard that and was very shocked. It was awesome!
I believe Sammy Swindell ran a 13.36 on the dirt version in a sprint car. Now thats fast.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service