Join in and discuss all the action from the 2010 Baja 500 . The four wheel class is scheduled to begin at 1:00 pm ( eastern time ) on Saturday, June 5th, and Robby Gordon is the seventh Trophy Truck off the line.Live raceday chat will be available , as well as links to live tracking and the weatherman feed. Updates from the race will also be available in the Baja 500 tab on the main menu.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

then quit worrying about it. You are in vegas, life should be great , so dont hate. 7 7 7 Jackpot
I am from Vegas, maybe I should support the local boys in cup "NOT" I love and raced offroad, but Robby made a huge mistake and I do hope that he can ge over this and be stronger for it. The cup program is RGM's bread an butter do to the the exposure...

I do support Brendan Goughan, he would be a great teammate for Robby because Brendan can run the cookie cutter track with the best of them, and he races offroad. Plus he has the funding...
Robby's a big boy.
Through all of the grief this guy as endured in Nascar, he still keeps after it week after week, no matter what! Speaks volumes about his character, and person and and professional he really is. This is exactly why I am a Robby fan! Well done Rob!
It looks like the TT runs a modified GM Automatic. Is it a beefed up 4speed Hydromatic or one of the newer designs?
Fly would know the answer to this!
The outer case looks like a GM 700r4.That doesn't mean thats whats inside. I have what looks a Tex 101a,thats not whats inside!
From recollection I believe it is an albins.
3speed tranny for sure, just look at the videos.
Interesting... Thanks for the reply
ROBBY GORDON, No. 1 (12th in class. Gordon drove the entire race.) - We broke a transmission on Mike's Sky Ranch Road. I haven't broken a transmission in years. It's a disappointment. The guys did a good job and we got it changed in about an hour and a half and I think that's what we got beat by. I was the second car on the road and on the Mike's Road we were maybe 15 seconds behind (the leader at the time) and unfortunately it broke. That's kind of the way it goes, though. We're obviously working hard but it's kind of one of those years. Last year we couldn't do anything wrong and this year we can't do anything right. It's always fun to come down here and race and we had a good time.
its a TH 400,

Im sure with all the best goods inside

3 Speed

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service