Join in and discuss all the action from the 2010 Baja 1000 . The four wheel class is scheduled to begin at 2:45 pm ( eastern time ) on Thursday, November 18th, and Robby Gordon is the 10th Trophy Truck off the line.Live raceday chat will be available , as well as links to live tracking and the weatherman feed. Updates from the race will also be available in the Baja 1000 tab on the main menu.

Views: 482

Replies to This Discussion

Baja1K.com has Robby @ about 17th position, almost half way through the race. The entire field is running about 68MPH, compared to Robby's 90MPH. Can he make up that much time? Hell yes! Go SPEED ENERGY!!!!!!
Looks like a pit stop is coming up soon.
Many thanks for the updates Jerry & Bill ~ i get onto the Live Tracker A-okay but due to operator error i find everybody but Robby. GO SPEED ENERGY!!!!!!
Hey Phil, Check out dirtnewz.com for text updates. Not exactly the visual experience, but at least its accurate.
RG thru the pit and now moving again.
The first TT are just now rolling thru CPK5.
Hey Bill- where are you getting your data on Robby. I am having difficuly finding good sites for Baja info. Only site working for me is Baja1K.com. - Thanks.
baja1k.com mainly
Running Order looks to be Tavo, Norman, Baldwin, Post- Robby back about 15min. off the physical lead.
I would say Post and Tavo are close on time. Post is gaining some ground.
Thanks Bill for the update. Baja1k.com feed giving me problems. Go Robby!!!
DIRTnewz: Lead TT 21 Gus Vildosola Jr. is approaching RM 420
Followed by:
8 Roger Norman
97 BJ Baldwin
3 Mark Post
1 Robby Gordon
9 Gary Weyrich

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service